Please join us for CSSE's first Munch 'N Learn of the season! At this breakfast session Slyvia Marusyk will present on the SHOP Program (Safety and Health Organizations and People).
This program is an onsite injury management and injury prevention program. The goal of the program is to help individuals with symptoms before they become syndromes, keep them happy and healthy at work, improve their quality of work and home life, prevent injury and reduce time loss. Sylvia provides these services to manufacturing, construction, healthcare, office, government and labour industries.
The Program includes:
- Physical/occupational assessment and treatment.
- Work Site Assessments
- Ergonomic Assessments (individual or group office assessments as well as industrial ergonomics)
- Return to Work Consultation
- Work Site Modifications to Accommodate Injured or Symptomatic Workers
- One-on-One Work with Injured Workers (to accommodate medical restrictions to facilitate return to full duties)
- Injury Prevention and Body Mechanics Coaching (for individual workers or groups)
We all look forward to seeing you there!
200 River Ave
Winnipeg, MB R3L 0B2
Google map and directions